You are not connected. Please login or register

Uloga: Damon Salvatore

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 1:49 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Administrator
Administrator
“We had a couple six-year-olds who came to a signing and actually thought that Ian Somerhalder [who plays Damon] was a vampire, and they were terrified of him. We had this one little girl go up to him, and she was really shy, and her mom was like, ‘She has something to tell you.’ And Ian leaned over and was like, ‘What is it, sweetheart?’, and the little girl says, ‘Try to be a good boy.’ And he was like, ‘Okay, sweetie…for you I’ll try.’”
— Nina Dobrev

O Bože. <3

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They are strong together, and they are each other’s weakness.

202 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 6:39 pm

<3 Originals <3

Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.
a jooooooooooooj srce

203 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:42 pm

Starlight

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It’s what you do, Damon! You sabotage things, think about it. Everytime there’s a bump in the road, you lash out!

#MAYBE BECAUSE YOU BITCHES DON’T LEAVE HIM ALOVE AND ALWAYS TREAT HIM AS A FUCKING MONSTER BUT YOU JUST DON’T REALIZE THAT HE GETS HURT AS ANYONE ELSE #THERE IS YOUR BUMP #YOU YOU PEOPLE STOP TREATING HIM LIKE A DAMN ANIMAL AND STARTED TO CONSIDER HIS FEELINGS MAYBE JUST MAYBE THERE WOULD BE NO BUMP #BUT NO YOU GUYS JUST WANT HIM TO BE ALWAYS IN CHECK BE ALWAYS GOOD BUT YOU NEVER STOP SLAPPING HIM IN THE FACE #THERE IS SO MUCH HURT A MEN CAN TAKE #YOU PEOPLE #this post is so true i mean you always blame him for doing bad things bad no one NEVER think why he did what he did #I am not saying that is right because it is not #but he have to agree that its hard to keep together like this #poor baby #i just want to hug him#and love him

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Because in the end when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer, is not going to make up for the fact the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody used to be and a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong."

204 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 11:45 pm

Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥

Invited in
Invited in

http://delenasoulmates.tumblr.com/

205 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 11:55 pm

Starlight

Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ovo je sjajno.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Because in the end when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer, is not going to make up for the fact the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody used to be and a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong."

206 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 7:58 pm

Rose ♥

Your Best Friend is a Witch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
all those feelings.
but it will be worth it.

207 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Fri 12 Oct 2012, 1:07 pm

<3 Originals <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good old snarky Damon is back srce

208 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 2:16 pm

Mehurić

Ovo je sa tumblr-a ja sam BESNA.

Damon is such an asshole!
I love Damon but I was so deeply disgusted and disturbed by his behavior in 4x02: Memorial. Does he even love his brother anymore? He’s so damn obessed with Elena that it seems he doesn’t even mind hurting Stefan anymore. He doesn’t even feel bad when he hurts his brother. In fact, he rubs it in!

Damon pissed me off during the blood shari...ng scene, not because of the act itself, because of his WORDS. He asked Elena not to tell Stefan. If he truly had pure intentions, if he had nothing to hide, why keep it a secret from Stefan? That’s because he KNEW he was dead wrong. He’s also causing problems in his brother’s relationship by even ASKING Elena to keep SECRETS from Stefan. Think about it. He’s ASKING Elena to keep a secret from her boyfriend when a relationship is supposed to be based on HONESTY and TRUST. Damon was out of line for asking her to keep something from a man she’s in a committed relationship but then again, it was her fault for agreeing to do that. She’s at fault too. I’m not placing all the blame on Damon. He didn’t put a stake to her heart and threaten to drive it through her chest if she didn’t agree to his terms. In other words, she chose to be a sneaky fucker just like Damon.

Damon also said she shouldn’t tell Stefan because blood sharing is personal. She asked what he meant and then he said, ” Just drink.” He tried to dismiss the seriousness of blood sharing by giving her a full explanation because he knew she would think twice about doing it….but he wanted an intimate moment with Elena so he didn’t elaborate. He was being a manipulative creep.

And did ya’ll SEE the way he was stroking her hair and breathing heavily? He was totally getting off on it! He made it seem like he was trying to help her but he took that moment and turned it into a cheap thrill for himself.

Damon had the nerve to ASK Elena not to tell Stefan but then HE TELLS! This is why I think Damon doesn’t give a fuck about hurting Stefan. He told Stefan and then said oops with a fuckin smirk on his face. Stefan punches him but honestly, Stefan is too damn nice. I’m tired of him punching Damon. He needs to FUCK Damon UP at least one good time. He needs to beat his ass the way Alaric did.

One more thing. Why the fuck is Damon still in town? He was suppose to leave when Elena chose. Yeah she’s a vamp now but Damon is just using that as an excuse to stick around….and now it’s gonna be the same shit all over again. Elena playing with both brothers while acting like the victim or just a sweet, confused girl who doesn’t mean any harm. I’m over it.

I still love Damon but he needs to grow up. He’s older than Stefan and acts like the younger brother. It’s getting old.

Ja stvarno ne znam da li će neko da se složi sa ovim,ali ja neću. Ovo nije napisala osoba koja VOLI Damona. NIJE.

O ČEMU MI PRIČAMO Oo O

Dejmon se USUDIO DA TRAŽI DA ELENA ČUVA TAJNU. Izvinte molim vas sama Elena krije stvari od Stefana, kakvo crno poverenje. Tako da ne razumem čemu ovo.
I ta blood sharing scena pa mogla je da odbije ali nije,devojka nije glupa ima mozak. "It's kinda a personal." Rekao joj je da je to lično. Dovoljno za mene.
I pobogu sveti Stefan je mogao to isto da uradi ali nije zato što je on SVETAC.

I zašto je u u gradu,imali su dogovor da ali je uključivao ŽIVU ELENU. NE MRTVU.

Ostao je da pazi na nju.

209 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 3:29 pm

Crazy Lady (:

Werewolf in Town
Werewolf in Town
I still love Damon but he needs to grow up. He’s older than Stefan and acts like the younger brother. It’s getting old.

AHAHAHAH. Gledamo li mi istu seriju ?!

https://twitter.com/#!/

210 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:58 am

DamonElena

Welcome to Mystic falls
Welcome to Mystic falls
Mislim da niko drugi nije mogo bolje da odglumi ovu ulogu od Iana...

211 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Sun 25 Nov 2012, 3:03 am

Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥

Invited in
Invited in
DamonElena wrote:Mislim da niko drugi nije mogo bolje da odglumi ovu ulogu od Iana...
Apsolutno se slažem. Ne mogu da zamislim nekog drugog u ovoj ulozi. Ian ga savršeno predstavlja, sva njegova osećanja ume da izrazi.

http://delenasoulmates.tumblr.com/

212 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore on Sun 25 Nov 2012, 8:45 am

DamonElena

Welcome to Mystic falls
Welcome to Mystic falls
Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥ wrote:
DamonElena wrote:Mislim da niko drugi nije mogo bolje da odglumi ovu ulogu od Iana...
Apsolutno se slažem. Ne mogu da zamislim nekog drugog u ovoj ulozi. Ian ga savršeno predstavlja, sva njegova osećanja ume da izrazi.

Prosto savrsen Smile

213 Re: Uloga: Damon Salvatore Today at 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum