View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm

Mαяi♥

First Bite
First Bite
Wwinner wrote:
Morala sam da stavim ovaj gif i tekst Smile

Damon: Boo.Slept good,gorgeous?*smirks*

Elena: Mmm,i missed you.I had one interesting dream about you last night *smiles*.But since i have you here now,how about i show you what was it about,instead of just talking?

Damon: Oh Elena,i have corrupted you so much.I like it. *smirks*

Ahahahha Smile srce
Kako je dobro O.o I NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS-DELENA IN BED Very Happy

902 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:34 pm

daray

Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.
Mαяi♥ wrote:
Wwinner wrote:

Elena: Mmm,i missed you.I had one interesting dream about you last night *smiles*.But since i have you here now,how about i show you what was it about,instead of just talking?

Ahahahha Smile srce

me 2 -.-'

kad ce vise Delena, barem jedna scena, onako, barem da nas malo zadovolje -.-'

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com

903 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:33 am

chocolateChanel.

Administrator
Administrator
little.disaster wrote:
Mαяi♥ wrote:
Wwinner wrote:

Ahahahha Smile srce

me 2 -.-'

mozda u 5. sezoni ahahah xD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Svako ima svoju srećnu zvezdu. Neka moja noćas prati tebe. ~

904 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:27 am

<3 Originals <3

♥_Vampire_in_love_♥ wrote:
Princess Of Darkness wrote:
Little J wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA EPICEPICEPIC! Very Happy
Jedva cekam ovu scenu! Very Happy
slažem se..može li taj čovijek biti ikako bolji

hahahhahaha joooj kako ga voliiiiim
kad ce vise sledeca nedelja? kada? kada? kadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? :///

905 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 5:23 pm

Mαяi♥

First Bite
First Bite
Wwinner wrote:
little.disaster wrote:
Mαяi♥ wrote:
Wwinner wrote:

Ahahahha Smile srce

me 2 -.-'

mozda u 5. sezoni ahahah xD
Neeeennenenenenneeee daleko bilo ! Ali ako hoce da im se sto pre poveca gledanost, ja mislim da sa jednom dooobrom DE make out scenom ima da imaju 10 miliona gledaoca Very Happy

906 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

Twin.flames

Seeing Ghosts Of Your Past.
Seeing Ghosts Of Your Past.
Jaooo, da. Kako ce im se popraviti gledanost cim spoje Damona i Elenu. ♥ Jedva cekam. Imam osecaj da ce biti necega u poslednjoj epizodi ove sezone, a onda dolazi agonija. Cekati celo letoo ^^

907 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm

♥_Vampire_in_love_♥

You Are in Love With a Vampire
e i ja imam taj osjećaj...to ko što je bilo sa Kath u prošloj sezojni sada će nešto bez Kath u ovoj

908 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Administrator
Administrator
Kako je dobra scena, ovaj klip. haha

Skroz je prirodna i slatka, i kako je Eleni mahom i neprijatno. xD
Nije da Stefan ume da je nasmeje ovako. xD (oke, možda lupam. xD)

Last edited by Prasvidžeon ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They are strong together, and they are each other’s weakness.

909 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:17 pm

Em (:

Ne lupaš, Dejmon je uvek nasmeje. Very Happy

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

910 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:40 pm

chocolateChanel.

Administrator
Administrator
Aaa damn.. Jedva cekam i da vidim zasto ce da ga osamaari ^^

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Svako ima svoju srećnu zvezdu. Neka moja noćas prati tebe. ~

911 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:11 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Administrator
Administrator

srce

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

912 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:37 pm

Mrs.Somerhalder

First Bite
First Bite
Ova 3 videa su predivna!

http://twitter.com/MayaError

913 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

daray

slazem se Very Happy

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com

914 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

Mαяi♥

First Bite
First Bite
O.o Kako su lepi....*tooemotionalrightnow*

915 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:50 am

<3 Originals <3

Prasvidžeon ♥ wrote:Kako je dobra scena, ovaj klip. haha

Skroz je prirodna i slatka, i kako je Eleni mahom i neprijatno. xD
Nije da Stefan ume da je nasmeje ovako. xD (oke, možda lupam. xD)

ne lupas ....za ralzliku od Stefana on uvek uspe da je nasmeje Smile)

a slika je ........hahahahaha

916 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm

♥_Vampire_in_love_♥

little.disaster wrote:slazem se Very Happy

svi su videi dobri, ali ova dva su *_______* ..predobro

A slika je extra hahahaha

917 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Endzi

Klaus' Bloody Hybrid.
Klaus' Bloody Hybrid.
Prelepi video klipovi srce

918 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 3:51 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Administrator
Administrator

KHM, KHM. xD *dižeobrve*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

919 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 4:21 pm

Mαяi♥

First Bite
First Bite
Prasvidžeon ♥ wrote:

KHM, KHM. xD *dižeobrve*
I Like it Razz Vamp sex Razz hahah

920 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 5:28 pm

pendragons

Klaus' Bloody Hybrid.
Klaus' Bloody Hybrid.
LET ME DIE *.* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

By me:

Damon trailed his index finger over the pulse in her wrist, finding her veins and following them with all of his senses; he could feel the blood as it ran through her and he could hear it. The smell of it mixed with her emotions was intoxicating. She wasn’t as calm as she wanted him to think; he could sense her anxiety but there was no fear. That more than anything relieved him as he brought her hand to his mouth.
Elena watched Damon from under heavy lidded eyes. Her heart was suddenly beating faster and it felt like her blood was heating up, running hot in her veins. Her mouth was dry and she could feel her breath getting shallow.

Damon had barely touched her but she was more aware of her body than she could ever remember being before. It took the touch of his lips against her palm, though, for her to realize that she was experiencing a kind of sexual arousal that was beyond anything in her experience.

She’d experienced attraction to Damon before; had fought against it and won on numerous occasions but the spell he was casting on her now was surreal. She was sure that several minutes had passed but he had yet do to anything other than rub her wrist with his fingers and brush his lips across her palm.
Despite that, the tension in her body was growing to the point of being unbearable. She clenched her thighs together, trying to maintain some semblance of control.

“Damon!”

His name escaped her in a strangled gasp as his fangs sank into her vein. She hadn’t felt it when he pierced the skin of her palm; had just been overwhelmed with sensation as she felt him penetrating more and more deeply.

*tekst NIJE moj- odavde je >> Care For A Sip?

http://destinedtobe.tumblr.com/

921 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 5:35 pm

Mαяi♥

First Bite
First Bite
D-Savior. wrote:LET ME DIE *.* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

By me:

Damon trailed his index finger over the pulse in her wrist, finding her veins and following them with all of his senses; he could feel the blood as it ran through her and he could hear it. The smell of it mixed with her emotions was intoxicating. She wasn’t as calm as she wanted him to think; he could sense her anxiety but there was no fear. That more than anything relieved him as he brought her hand to his mouth.
Elena watched Damon from under heavy lidded eyes. Her heart was suddenly beating faster and it felt like her blood was heating up, running hot in her veins. Her mouth was dry and she could feel her breath getting shallow.

Damon had barely touched her but she was more aware of her body than she could ever remember being before. It took the touch of his lips against her palm, though, for her to realize that she was experiencing a kind of sexual arousal that was beyond anything in her experience.

She’d experienced attraction to Damon before; had fought against it and won on numerous occasions but the spell he was casting on her now was surreal. She was sure that several minutes had passed but he had yet do to anything other than rub her wrist with his fingers and brush his lips across her palm.
Despite that, the tension in her body was growing to the point of being unbearable. She clenched her thighs together, trying to maintain some semblance of control.

“Damon!”

His name escaped her in a strangled gasp as his fangs sank into her vein. She hadn’t felt it when he pierced the skin of her palm; had just been overwhelmed with sensation as she felt him penetrating more and more deeply.

BLOOD SHARING *_____* Ovo je fenomenalno!!!! Znaci svaka ti cast, sve pohvale! Realizujes sve scene koje i ja imam u glavi Very Happy
I SOOO WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!

922 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

♥_Vampire_in_love_♥

Mαяi♥ wrote:

By me:

“Damon!”

BLOOD SHARING *_____* Ovo je fenomenalno!!!! Znaci svaka ti cast, sve pohvale! Realizujes sve scene koje i ja imam u glavi Very Happy

stvarno...
Taychy ti si mi idol!!!
Preedobro...luv it

923 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

Little J

Invited in
Invited in
Prasvidžeon ♥ wrote:

KHM, KHM. xD *dižeobrve*

:OO TO!

Mαяi♥ wrote:

By me:

“Damon!”

Znaci svaka ti dala. :O
Dobro, svaki XD
Ali onoooo :OOO Svaka cast! I text jeee *_______*

http://littlejhunter.blogspot.com/

924 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:49 am

<3 Originals <3

By me:

“Damon!”

Klanja Se Klanja Se Klanja Se Klanja Se nznm sta vise da kazem a da do sada nisam ....I'm your biggest fan :PP

925 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:31 pm

♥_Vampire_in_love_♥

Elena uvijek gleda u Damona kada grli stefana (to je pisalo u opisu slike Smile )

926 Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Today at 10:19 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum